Current NVIDIA Linux graphics driver releases
Release highlights since 190.36:
- Added support for OpenGL 3.2.
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro SDI Capture, part of the Quadro Digital Video Pipeline.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce G102M
- GeForce GT 220
- GeForce G210
- GeForce G210M
- GeForce GT 230M
- GeForce GT 240M
- GeForce GTS 250M
- GeForce GTS 260M
- Updated the NVIDIA X driver to allow, on GeForce 8 or greater GPUs, more modes to validate on digital display devices whose EDIDs report very constrained HorizSync or VertRefresh ranges.
- Fixed a randomly occuring X server crash caused by the PixmapCache option.
- Increased the allowed amount of overscan compensation from 100 to 200.
- On GPUs with VDPAU feature set B, VDPAU's handling of some corrupted or incorrectly formatted H.264 and MPEG streams has been improved.
- Fixed a memory allocation problem with pre-GeForce 8 GPUs that caused GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap clients (e.g., Compiz, KDE 4) to display incorrect contents.